What User or Customer Information does www.inspireinterior.com collect?
- Your contact details such as customer name, email address, www.inspireinterior.com account password, phone number and shipping address.
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by www.inspireinterior.com but is held by our Payment Gateway partner (Be secure Cyber Source). Our payment gateway partner is “VeriSign Secured” and “PCI-Compliant” which ensure the highest standards of safety and security for your information.
- Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
- Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by www.inspireinterior.com) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with www.inspireinterior.com such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
How Does Inspire Interior.com Utilize User or Customer Information?
We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties
User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
- User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behavior and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.